The servers will come down at 6:00 AM PT for a brief maintenance. Downtime is anticipated to be less than one hour. Players may notice the following changes:
- The Annihilator Rocket Launcher is now available to all empires. This weapon has the ability to lock on to both aircraft and vehicles. It cannot fire without a lock on.
- Reaver Decoy Flares should now correctly reflect their intended price.
- Horns should now equip correctly (We really mean it!)
- Decals are now available to show your allegiance in the Ultimate Empire Showdown! Don't be left out.]
es gab wieder ein kleines Update heute morgen:Zitat
All servers will come down at 12:00 AM PT for a brief maintenance to begin double experience. Downtime is anticipated to be approximately one hour. Enjoy the additional experience throughout the holidays!
soweit meine englischübersetzungen reichen, müsste es ab heute dann wohl doppelte erfahrungspunkte geben. allerdings wie lang hab ich keinen schimmer....
ja, es gibt jetzt doppelte Punkte. Ist echt nett, wenn man pro Kill ca 200 XP bekommt
Und die Doppel XP Aktion geht bis einschließlich 02.01.2013 :grins:
Happy New Year, I hope you all had a great 2012 and are having an amazing start to 2013. On the Planetside 2 we had a pretty **** fantastic 2012, but we're looking forward to even bigger and better things in 2013! I've said before that while 2012 was the year that Planetside 2 launched, 2013 is the year when we're opening up the afterburners and aiming for the stars. After a well earned rest the team is energized and ready to get back to "kicking *** and fixing bugs. And we're all ou--" er, oh yeah, okay, we've still got some bugs to fix.
While we were out we were still paying attention to the forums as well as twitter, reddit, facebook and all the other places you guys interact with us; we've heard a lot of your excellent feedback, ideas, concerns and consternation. One of the biggest goals of our team has been and continues to be listening to our community and following YOUR direction for what this game needs to become. We're going to be talking a lot more about this philosophy in the coming weeks and how community involvement is going to directly impact our development schedule & priorities as we reveal "our" plan for the next 6 months. For now, we wanted to address some of the biggest issues we're seeing come up over and over again, so that's what we're focused on for January's update.
Game development can be messy and there is always the possibility that something from this list may slip or not pass QA, and more details will be released on the specifics of all of these items as we get closer to the patch date, but I wanted to get this info out to all of you as soon as possible, so with that in mind, here are some highlights from what the team is working on finishing up for LU02 which will be released on 1/30/13.
-General performance increases, particularly for lower end GPUs
-Experience (XP) system enhancements:
-Dynamic XP system for player kills, players who have more kills on their current life are worth more XP. Freshly spawned players will be worth a fraction of the current kill reward.
-Partial damage XP for dealing damage to vehicles that you don't end up killing
-Population XP / Resource bonus moved over to continent population instead of global
-Better display of XP sources for things like defensive bonuses & population bonuses
-Rebalancing of XP rewards to help support tasks
-Server transfer token available in Depot
-UI changes to emphasize score per minute as a primary metric of player comparison
-Sortable columns on outfit management & addition of "last online" column
-New weapon type for all empires: SMG
-Short period of invulnerability will be added to freshly spawned / revived players - breaks upon game actions such as entering a vehicle or using a weapon.
-Dynamic / player configurable colors for minimap & overhead indicators for enemies, friendlies, and squads within a platoon
-New Hot Spot system that displays where active fights are occurring on the map
-New spawn buildings with more exits, protected balconies and easy roof access to make them less campable.
-Tunnel systems for amp and tech facilities to give access from spawn rooms to interior of bases and base walls without having to go above ground.
-Making MAXes render more reliably at long distances for players in vehicles
-AA improvements, notably flak changes for turrets and skyguards, giving them some better ability to aim, although not drastically impacting their DPS.
-Fixes to missiles so that they more reliably detonate and actually blow stuff up
-Air vehicle weapon tweaks
-Increases to reload speed for certain HE ground vehicle weapons
-And of course... lots of bug fixes
Whew, it's going to be a busy month! We know this doesn't address every issue that's been brought up recently but we hope it knocks out some of the big ones. Hopefully you will see from this update (and the feature plan for the next 6 months, when that is revealed) that we're taking your feedback and concerns for the game very seriously. We're here, we're listening and we're committed to continue to work with our community to build the best online game the world has ever seen.
As always, your feedback is very welcomed, here, on reddit, on twitter and everywhere else you may find us.
Cya on Auraxis!
Creative Director - Planetside 2
Das hört sich ja schon mal vielversprechend an.
ich lass mich überraschen...bitte rückmeldung ob meine Bemängelungen behoben wurden
- Lock-Raketen verursachen auch richtigen Schaden und treffen auch
- Verteidigen gibt jetzt auch Punkte
vorher ist es eher unwahrscheinlich, dass ich weitermache, da es für mich (persönlich) doch öfters im Frust endet (insbesondere gegen die Vanus)
-Bonus of Composite armor for ESF reduced by 5% each rank (10/15/20/25 down from 15/20/25/30)
-Base time to reload increased by approximately 25% for tank HE
-Fixed an issue where lock-on rockets and missiles would sometimes not damage the target they hit
-Fixed bug with Lightning 100mm AP where its outer radius was set to high
-Reduced amount of decelerating that occurs after afterburning
-Acceleration of Reaver afterburner increased
-Addressing a server memory issue
Flak Mechanics Changes
We now remove the flak projectile when it bursts near an enemy aircraft. Previously the projectile was allowed a chance to continue and strike the aircraft directly, which would deal additional damage (burst damage + direct hit damage). We have increased burst damage to compensate for the loss of direct hit damage. This should result in an overall increase to flak damage and make it more consistent
Flak burst damage increased by 20%
Direct hit damage against infantry and other targets increased
Turret movement is now slightly smoother
Flak burst damage increased by 14%
Turret movement is now slightly smoother
Flak burst damage increased by 6%
Burster projectile adjusted to more reliably hit infantry that are in close range
Direct hits with the MAX Burster can no longer damage the heavy armor of tanks, Sunderers and Phalanx Turrets
Enemy spotting is now only shared with allies within 150 meters.
Spot duration has been lowered to 10 seconds.
At long distances you have to be closer to the center of the target to successfully spot.
Jump Jets should no longer function intermittently.
MAXes will render at a longer distance for players in aircraft.
Firing adjustments have been made to the Dalton. This change will mainly be noticeable when attempting to fire on infantry or other small targets at a distance.
Dalton projectiles now have more gravity when fired. This makes the Dalton more accurate when the Liberator is above targets. Shot accuracy becomes more difficult as the Liberator increases its horizontal distance to its target.
The outer damage blast radius, where minimum damage occurs, has been reduced from 12 meters to 10 meters.
Firing adjustments have been made to the Zepher. This should only be noticeable when trying to hit infantry or other very small targets at a far distance.
Zepher projectiles now have more gravity when fired. This makes the Zephyr more accurate when the Liberator is above targets. Shot accuracy becomes more difficult as the Liberator increases its horizontal distance to its target.
The inner damage blast radius, where maximum damage occurs, has been reduced from 4 meters to 1.5
Infrared & Thermal Optics have had their effective viewing ranges tuned for the following weapons:
Scythe: All Weapons
Reaver: All Weapons
Mosquito: All Weapons
Liberator: Secondary Weapons (Shredder, Dalton, Zepher)
Players may note the following changes:
A number of Server and Client stability optimizations have been made.
The Heavy Assault Shield should no longer fail to work after respawning.
The Deployment screen now features top defensive locations on the continent as respawn points.
Instant Action will now send players to areas with more combat.
New players will now be placed at a spawn point in a battle instead of being drop podded in.
These aircraft are now easier to lock-on to with anti-air missles. By default you can lock on to them 1 second faster. This means it requires 2.5 seconds to lock on to an ESF and 1.5 seconds to lock-on to a Liberator/Galaxy.
Lock on rockets and missiles should now hit more frequently and are harder to dodge.
Lock-on weapons can only be avoided by the following:
Forcing the missile to hit something else
Outrunning it which requires you to be distant and burn a lot of fuel
A very near miss which should be very challenging
Ich bin ziemlich begeistert, seit die Jungs aus ihren Weihnachtsferien zurück sind, sind sie wirklich bemüht sich um die Probleme der Community zu kümmern.
The servers will come down at 12:00 AM PT for a hotfix to address a few outstanding issues. Downtime is anticipated to be less than 90 minutes. Players may note the following changes:
A New Weapon is now Available! The G40-F Ranger will make that Reaver pilot think twice about strafing your tank.
The Walker has been adjusted in the following ways:
Projectile Speed has been increased.
Fire Rate has been increased.
General firing and accuracy has been adjusted.
Damage has been increased against aircraft.
Damage has been reduced against Infantry and Armor.
Ammo capacity has been increased 50%
Certification for Ammunition Capacity have been adjusted to only add +5 to magazine instead of +10.
Dem Video nach zu urteilen, würde ich meinen, die gebuffte A30 ist doppelt so effizient wie die neue G40. Ich muss zugeben, inzwischen ist das fliegen wirklich gefährlich geworden, wenn man auf wenige leute trifft, die sich zu wehren wissen.
Kann jemand mal etwas zu den Updates sagen?
Ist es jetzt besser geworden, mit den ganze Lock-Waffen? Verursachen die jetzt auch endlich mal Schaden und sind nicht mehr so einfach auszumanövrieren? oder sind einfach wieder nur waffen geschaffen worden, die nichts taugen?
wie siehts mit den Punkten aus fürs Verteidige?
wäre dankbar drüber....
Ich denke du sprichst von den Anti-Air Raketen?
Die Luft-Luft Raketen vom Reaver treffen perfekt, ich habe seit dem Patch keinen einzigen Piloten einer Rakete entkommen gesehen, ausser er hat seine flares eingesetzt oder sich schnell und geschickt hinter einen Berg in sicherheit gebracht. Am Schaden wurde bei den kleinen ESF's nichts geändert. 1 Treffer verursacht in etwa 40% Schaden der Maximalpanzerung.
Die Infantriegetragenen Boden-Luft Raketen habe ich nicht wirklich getestet, da ich selten als Heavy rumlaufe. Die paar Raketen, die ich bisher abgeschossen habe, haben die Ziele getroffen. Allerdings waren die Gegner so mit anderen Problemen beschäftigt, dass sie wohl garnicht bemerkt haben, dass sie mit Raketen beschossen wurden. Jeder Pilot haut aber meist erstmal nach einen treffer ab, wenn er im Schlachtgetümmel mitten drinnen ist.
Alleine wirst du es wohl schwer haben eine Moskito oder Scythe mit der Hawk abzuschiessen. Entweder sie haut ab nach einem Treffer ab, oder nimmt diesen hin und schickt dir 14 Rockets entgegen, die dich zerlegen wenn du keine Deckung hast. Daß du alleine auch nicht auf Liberator schießen solltest, muss ich wohl auch nicht weiter ausführen.
Was ich sagen kann ist, dass die ganzen Buffs, die AA Waffen im allgemein erhalten haben, spürbar mehr Stress beim Gegner verursachen und ihn in den meisten Fällen zumindest in die Flucht schlagen können. Wenn er damit zulange wartet ist er tot.
Das XP Modell wird erst irgendwann im Februar überarbeitet habe ich irgendwo gehört/gelesen. Derzeit scheint es jedoch so zu sein, dass man zwar für das alleinige dasein beim Verteidigen einer Base keine Punkte bekommt, jedoch einen XP Bonus bei Kills/Zerstörungen von Gegnern im eigenen Gebiet erhällt.
Weiters habe ich gelesen, dass dieses Wochenende wieder ein DoubleXP Event sein soll. Ist wohl ein guter Zeitpunkt um wieder mal hineinzuschnuppern. :grins:
Update: Das DoubleXP Event läuft tatsächlich schon
During the closed beta, SOE’s PlanetSide 2 has shown us some impressive GPU PhysX tech, such as APEX Turbulence based particles, running on a newest PhysX 3 engine.
However, the hardware PhysX effects have not made it into final release of the game, happened several months ago, as it was decided to enhance some aspects of their implementation.
Now, the wait is nearly over. According to Tramell Ray Isaac, Sr. Art Director of PlanetSide 2 in SOE, GPU PhysX support will be re-enabled in the game with next big update, coming January 30, 2013.
A few new videos, showcasing renovated particles effects in PlanetSide 2, were uploaded by John Ratcliff, Senior Software Engineer at NVIDIA.
Impact debris particles have undergone dramatic changes since beta – they are now persistent, utilize meshes as graphical representation instead of sprites, cast shadows and can interact with force fields, such as explosions.
APEX Turbulence effects, in turn, were added to at least several new objects, like jump pads and teleporters.
Soon after the update, be sure to come back to PhysXInfo.com for our usuall comparison PhysX video and review of GPU PhysX support in PlanetSide 2.
The server will come down at 4:00 AM PT for a game update. Downtime is anticipated to be approximately four hours. Players may note the following changes:
- Client performance improvements
- Client stability improvements
- Repeated spotting without a valid target will now put your ability to spot on cooldown.
- Spotting an enemy at 30+ meters now has to be more precise.
- You now have to be closer to the center of the target to see their nameplate.
Existing Weapon tuning changes
- Added medals to all weapons that were missing them.
- VS Pistols
- Increased iron sight accuracy, from 0.5 to 0.4.
- All shotguns
- Lowered vertical recoil, from 1.75 to 1.5 per shot.
- Reduced accuracy loss per shot, from 1.0 to 0.5.
- Increased damage falloff range. Damage used to start scaling at 5m and end at 15m. Now it starts at 8m and ends at 20m.
- Lowered vertical recoil, from 1.75 to 1.2 per shot.
- Reduced accuracy loss per shot, from 1.0 to 0.5.
- Increased damage falloff range. Damage used to start scaling at 5m and end at 30m. Now it starts at 12m and still ends at 30m.
- Reduced pellet spread, from 3.0 to 2.5.
- Increased projectile speed, from 300m/s to 400m/s.
- Increased iron sight move accuracy. From 0.3375 crouch-walking and .9 running, to .25 crouch-walking and .75 running.
- Increased iron sight move speed, from 0.5x to 0.75x of the player’s base speed.
- Increased hip-fire accuracy. It now matches all the other shotguns.
- Very small adjustment to reload times. Cut 100 whole milliseconds off the reload chamber time and added it to the reload empty time. It's now 2 seconds to reload when reloading with at least one bullet remaining and 3 seconds if empty.
- TX2 Emperor
- Fixed audio not playing when in iron sights.
- Underbarrel grenade launchers
- Fixed underbarrel grenade launchers not doing any damage after a reload.
- Grenade rounds must now travel at least 10 meters before they arm and explode.
- Underbarrel Grenades
- Increased internal radius damage, from 1125 to 1250.
- Reduced internal damage radius by 0.5 of a meter
- Reduced external damage radius by 1 meter.
- End result with these is that direct and near misses are stronger, but the overall explosive radius is smaller.
- Frag & Sticky grenades
- Reduced external explosion radius by 1 meter.
Misc Changes & Fixes
- Added a short invulnerability on newly spawned players. This invulnerability goes away if the player moves or takes any action.
- Added auto-run to infantry. Defaults to ‘=’ key and can be re-mapped in the keybinding settings.
- Ctrl-F11 will now turn off the first person arms and weapon. You cannot shoot or interact with terminals while this option is turned on.
- Reminder: Ctrl-F10 will turn off the UI.
- Purchasing the second Medic C4 cert will no longer grant every class the ability to carry an additional C4. This bug allowed a number of classes to carry more C4 than what was intended.
- Ace Tool ammo packs should now be properly affected by Ammo Pack certs.
- Fixed bug that caused client and server ammo counts to be out of sync (for example, extra underbarrel rounds on your client that were doing no damage).
- Mouse movement optimizations have been made for vehicle turrets. They should feel a bit smoother and more responsive. Some players may find the sensitivity to be different and should adjust the sensitivity slider.
- Players in vehicles can no longer capture points.
- Some improvements were made for ground vehicles sliding – although hitting the slope maximum will still cause you to slide
- Made adjustments to the Magrider so that combining strafe and forward velocity no longer provides an advantage to hill climbing
- Added 10 rounds to the magazine of each rotary.
- Magazine certifications reduced to 2/5/7/10
- Ammo capacity raised
- Projectile speed decreased slightly on all rotary cannons to help further define their role as a close range weapon.
- Added 10 rounds to the magazine of each rotary.
Reaver M20 Mustang
- Fire rate increased
- CoF Reduced
Saron Laser Cannon
- Projectile speed decreased slightly. (The Saron has no bullet drop, while equivalent cannons do.)
- The hover length bonus (how high it floats above the ground) obtained from the rival and racer chassis has been removed. It still retains its hover power bonus (how springy the hover mechanic is, more power adds stability).
- Slowed Projectile down slightly. It retains no projectile drop.
- Side and Top armor increased. Allowing it to withstand roughly 1 more hit from a weapon as powerful as a tank cannon.
Titan-150 HEAT and Titan-150 AP
- Increased projectile speed
- Reduced Vanguard 150mm AP explosion visual. Visual was set larger than intended (and larger than the actual blast damage)
- Fixed an issue that prevented the projectile from reaching its intended top speed.
- Reduced time to reload to 3.25 seconds (down from 3.5 seconds)
- Added some drop to the projectile.
- Updated missile trail FX in first person so that it is easier to see.
Enforcer C85 Modified
- Changed to have a 3 round clip instead of 1 shot reload.
- 333ms Fire Rate
- Removed exaggerated COF
- Reload speed increased from 1.5 to 2.5 seconds.
- Base ammo capacity increased from 30 to 60.
- Ammo Capacity certifications now increase capacity by +6 each rank.
- Changed to have a 3 round clip instead of 1 shot reload.
Prowler P2-120 HEAT and P2-120 AP
- Damage per round increased
- Increased Projectile Speed
- Anchored Mode now increases projectile speed of the equipped 120mm cannon. (In addition to the improved reload rate)
- Increased minimum damage.
- Decreased maximum (close range) damage (It still maintains the best TTK at close range by a large margin).
- Prowler P2-120 HEAT and P2-120 AP
Other Weapon Adjustments
M40 Fury and M40 Marauder
- Projectile speed and gravity increased.
- New, more distinct first person trail, to make it easier to see where shots are going.
M20 Drake & M20 Basilisk
- Reload speed reduced to 3 seconds (down from 4 seconds)
- Increased projectile speed
- Reduced gravity on projectile
- These changes to E540 Halberd should put it between the Saron HRB and the ML85 Enforcer with their new changes.
- Increased projectile speed.
- Reduced projectile drop.
- Increased time to reload by .25 seconds.
CAS30 Tank Buster
- Reduced maximum damage slightly.
- Damage fall off now begins at 50 meters. Down from 100.
Back in my day, we didn’t have any decals. We had emblems, and we liked it that way! Relive the glory days with these classic decals.
- Classic Bull Head Decal
- Classic Celtic Decal
- Classic Flame Decal
- Classic Poodle Decal
- Classic Red Star Decal
- Classic Wings Decal
Continent-specific camouflage will teach you the value of not being seen.
- Amerish Scrub Camo
- Indar Scrub Camo
- Amerish Grassland Camo
- Indar Canyons v2 Camo
- Amerish Leaf Camo
- Esamir Snow Camo
- Indar Savanna Camo
Each faction now has a submachine gun that is useable by all classes except the MAX.
- TR: SMG-46 Armistice
- NC: AF-4 Cyclone
- VS: Eridani SX5
- A tiny bar that represents your progress towards earning your next cert point has been added to the cert point area on the HUD
- Players now have the ability to customize empire colors on the HUD. The game will default to our "Enemy vs. Ally" color preset. The default colors can be changed from the General section in Settings.
- The player's total experience bonuses are now displayed on the HUD, above the minimap. Mousing over the component will display a tooltip which details the bonuses.
- Hotspots have been reworked. They have a much more visual representation on the map and are dependent on more precise and up-to-date activity metrics. Also, the color of the hotspots is now tied to the empire that is dominating the area.
- With this change, "Instant Action" and "Hotspots" are no longer synonymous. Instant Action is meant to take you to a large fight where there's already a significant amount of allies. Hotspots are visual cues for where fights are, regardless of whether you have a significant amount of allies there or not.
- Each column on the Outfit Members screen is now sortable.
- New “Report” window. Typing “/report <playername>” into text chat will bring up an improved reporting UI to better help players inform CS of hackers, griefers, and general nuisance.
- Clicking on player names with a bracket  around them in the chat log and Voice & Chat screen will bring up a player actions menu with a variety of options: send message, add/remove friend, add/remove from squad, add/remove from outfit, and report.
- You can click and drag in the chat log and Voice & Chat page of the Social window to select text for copy/pasting.
- Added ignore list to Voice & Chat page of the Social window where you can view, add, and remove players that are ignored.
- More contextual player nameplates : squad members have a green circle with the squad member # next to the player name, squad leaders/platoon leaders have stars next to the name
- Smarter player indicator visibility logic using Line Of Sight ( LOS ) checks for non-squad/platoon allies to reduce HUD indicator clutter
- Better mechanism for determining when to display the player indicator name text
- Vehicle indicator nameplate inherits the nameplate style of the driver
- Delta squad platoon color changed from yellow to black to avoid confusion with Bravo squad coloring.
- Profile screen, leaderboards, stats page, and tab scoreboard screen have been polished to show BR icons and revised to de-emphasize K/D as an important metric. Facilities Captured and Facilities Defended stats have been added to help emphasize teamwork instead.
- Population bonuses (XP/Resources) are now granted based on continent population instead of server/world population.
- Updates to Character/Vehicle Loadout Screens:
- Attachment button should always be visible on the Equipment page and the selected weapon view of the Equipment Edit page.
- All weapons that have attachments will always display the Change Attachments button regardless of whether the player owns attachments or not.
- All tabs for attachments/customizations of weapons will be visible regardless of whether the player owns that type of attachment or not.
- Tabs for which the player owns no attachments will be displayed as disabled.
- If the player owns no attachments for a particular weapon, the customization screen will display a "You have no attachments..." string.
- A Get More button has been added to the Customization view of the Equipment Edit page that will link the player to the certs page for that particular weapon.
- The Get More button that was on the Weapon Selection view has been changed to be gold (since it links to the marketplace).
- All equipment that does not have attachments (suit slots, ability slots, melee slots, etc) no longer have an information panel.
- The item selection now spans the whole screen and has the ability to display up to four columns of items.
- The resupply and auto resupply button/checkbox has been moved up to the stats area for items that can be resupplied.
- Weapons now display camo in the loadout UI
- Loadout Weapon Stats Bars now use the same ticks as seen in the Marketplace
- Larger loadout screen changes will be coming next month
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented individual squad leaders from within a platoon from promoting other members of their squad to leader status.
- Mousing over chat area on top left of screen now brings up the chat menu
- Heal/repair reticle does not clear out when it is at 100%
- Kill spam player names no longer have default red/green outer glow. The glow is now player type specific ( enemy, ally, squad member, platoon member…etc )
- Fixed resource icons for Mechanized and Infantry resources in the session stats panel of the tab scoreboard (they were swapped).
- Fixed an issue with grenade counts showing up as “1/0” when you were out of grenades.
- Fixed issue with icons for connected benefits not drawing at low resolutions.
- Added a stat tooltip to bundle items on the purchase preview screen- Items in bundles that have stats will have a stats tooltip when moused over on the purchase preview screen.
- Clicking on the command list button should now take you to the commands list, with the top of the commands list being visible. Also, updated list of commands with new commands and removed commands no longer used.
- Fix for wrong killspam icon showing up when a player crashes their own vehicle.
- Broadcast messages should no longer show up twice in the chatbox.
- Added music to the credits screen Music should start up when the player opens the credits screen.
- Better text positioning for weapon thumbnail labels and cert title bars to prevent truncation.
- Better loading indicator for in-game web browser
- Resource tooltip now scales with resolution on escape menu
- Not showing the vehicle slot on the vehicle health schematic on the HUD if the vehicle capacity is 1
- Instant Action and Redeploy buttons on the Map screen will now play a “ticking” sound effect during the 10 second countdown to activation.
- New sounds added for item unlock, broadcast, and medal earned notifications
- Back button has been added to Bug Submission page that will return the player to the Support Menu Back button has been added to Command List page that will return the player to the Support Menu
- Render Distance slider added to Graphics Settings
- Significant UI performance improvements
- Added tiered kill xp
- Killing a player who has been alive for less than 10 seconds and has not earned more than 5 xp will yield a diminished “Spawn Kill” xp reward of 25 xp
- Killing a player who has been alive for more than 10 seconds, or earned more than 5 xp and less than 1000 xp will yield a normal “Kill” xp reward of 100 xp
- Killing a player who has earned equal to or more than 1000 xp but less than 2000 xp will yield an enhanced “High Threat Kill” xp reward of 150 xp
- Killing a player who has earned equal to or more than 2000 xp will yield an enhanced “Extreme Menace Kill” xp reward of 300 xp
- Added Surface-to-Air Damage experience rewards
- Applying a fair amount of damage to air vehicles while not in an air vehicle should now grant a 20 xp reward
- Increased Sunderer Kill xp
- Fixed a bug with the Sunderer ammo dispenser where a squaded driver did not receive xp from resupplying non-squadded friendly player vehicles
- The global population xp and resource reward adjustments should now be granted to players on a continent based on that continent’s population level instead of the world population level
- Upgraded all spawn rooms to be more defensible. This should lead to less spawn camping.
- Adjusted the tower to help reduce spawn camping.
- Added Tunnels to the Amp Station and Tech plants. These tunnels are only accessibly by the defenders and emerge in key locations throughout the Facilities. This should lead to less spawn camping. (I see a theme)
- At all Amp Stations and Saurva and Andvari, we added faction specific Jump Pads. Only the facility owners can use these jump pads. This should make getting around in these bases a little trickier for attackers, but not impact the defenders.
- Warpgate ownership on all three continents were rotated.
- Redesigned the Biolabs. There is better cover at the landing platforms which should lead to more interesting fights there.
- Optimized assets being loaded into memory.
- Optimized all factions infantry automatic weapons rate of fire. No longer dependent on composite effects.
- Added peak limiter on master bus to prevent explosions/multiple sounds from summing up and distorting
- Adjusted dynamic mixers during weapons firing, and menu screen.
- SMG’s unique audio for each faction
- NC and VS scout rifles have been assigned their correct firing sounds
- Fixed Flash grenade to play blast and “stunned” effect
- Fixed distorting issue with T1-S Cycler.
- G40-F Ranger had incorrect firing audio. Corrected.
- Increased possibility of playback on “travel” music cues
Other Bug Fixes
- Jump Jets should no longer fail to function after switching to a different class from the deployment screen
- Should no longer be able to get a vehicle into a bugged out state of invincibility
- IFF shields should once again consistently block enemy fire
- Engineers should no longer be able to maintain a repair even after they’ve entered the vehicle
- Plugged a hole in the world near Shadespire Farms
- Removed the pain field from the roof of the spawn room at Old Shore Checkpoint
- Addressed incorrect spawning behavior for vehicles created at Freyr’s Northern Barracks
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from re-entering vehicles after they’d exited
- Fixed the spawn point at Jagged Lance Mine so it is properly tied to facility ownership
- Corrected the capture timer at the Tawrich Tech Plant tower.
- The Gate Shield at the Wokuk Shipping Dock will no longer persist when the generator is destroyed
- Corrected mismatched description text for MAX Flak Armor II
- The Hailstorm Turbo Laser’s 3rd and 4th tier magazine size upgrades should now give the correct amount of ammo
- Removed a phantom road from the minimap near the Mekala Tech Plant
- Players in a MAX should now be able to use Instant Action to hot drop to a hotspot on the continent they are on